[bksvol-discuss] Kursweil corrupting files

  • From: Agape Pet Sitting <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 07:11:09 -0500

hi,
I have had that happen quite a lot lately with Kursweil corrupting files.
Not sure what is up with that....maybe we found a bug.

Frustrating to spend that much time and then have it all crash.

I noticed it doing it lots lately with even the download of updates.

can't wait to read the books your working on....excited.

Laura Ann
 At 11:44 PM 8/8/2006, you wrote: files.

Hi, Laura Ann! I'm working on a submission right now, and it has taken me longer than usual to get it done, because the original file was corrupted by K1000 a few weeks ago. When I'm done, I'll validate some of your books for you. BTW, I'm working on London Refrain, Book 7 in the Zion Covenant series. Books 8 and 9 to follow. I hope that a member of the Bookshare staff will weigh in on this soon. This certainly hasn't been the normal procedure concerning policy changes. Take care!

Jana