[bksvol-discuss] Re: Knowing When Books Are Kicked Back To Step 1

  • From: "Pratik patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 03:18:12 -0400

And, this wouldn't be too difficult to accomplish as engineering only has to
use the current basic template and slightly modify it.  Of course, I am
hoping that permissions don't interfere in this process though.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Director, CUNY Assistive technology Services (CATS)
The City University of New York
pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx