[bksvol-discuss] Knock 'Em Dead 2004

  • From: "Paula and James Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bksvol" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 21:52:07 -0500

    I'm validating this book, and stumbled on a few problems, which I can't
fix without the print copy. I have been unable to find one at any nearby
libraries, and am wondering if anyone on the list has access to this book.
I've done some work on it already, so would prefer not to release it. If
anyone has the book, and could check a few things for me, I would appreciate
it. If not , I'll finish fixing what I can, and upload the book, because it
seems to be in pretty good shape overall.

Thanks,
Paula