[bksvol-discuss] Re: Knitting books requiring sighted help

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 16:07:09 -0700 (PDT)

Shelley, did you ever get help with these loom knitting books?

I have 60 of the 144 pages of the Loom Knitting Primer done and think it will
be finished by Monday morning at the latest.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading -  Blue Christmas by Mary Kay Andrews

Call anywhere in the world for free on the 3 Skypephone