[bksvol-discuss] Re: Kite Runner

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 19:55:26 -0500

Hey Jill,
Don't forget that Marissa's list includes books awaiting administrative
approval. I'm sure things have been quite hectic with the depature of
Marissa and Gustavo seems to be tackling the admin queue with a furver this
week. Keep in mind also, that the book may have sat on the Step 1 page for a
few weeks before someone validated it.

Jake