[bksvol-discuss] Re: Kipling's--and others'--poetry

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 13:19:12 -0400

Dear Gerald,

I am not sure that I totally understand your answer but I appreciate your going to the effort or replying and as soon as I either get a good program or figure out how to validate with the word processing programs I have I will see if Cindy can tell me how to do whatever it is she does to enable the poems to be scanned in the poetic sense. I realize that the engineers are busy as has been more than shown by the number of times the computers have been down while the engineers work on varous problems in the programming. I never realized how complicated programming could be.

Thanks for your patience.

Amy
still an omst.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>