[bksvol-discuss] Re: Kind of Blue

  • From: "Devorah Greenstein" <DGreenstein@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 22:02:16 -0400

Just in case I'll be the one describing pictures in "Kind of Blue", I'm
ordering it from the Orlando library so it will be waiting for me when I
arrive in Orlando. The Orlando Public Library delivers books to people's
residences. They prefer it to people checking books out in person in the
library. I don't know, but it is a lovely service.

devorah