[bksvol-discuss] Re: Kind of Blue

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 14:56:38 -0700

Well, I hate to break it to both you and Chris, but this scan is not
easy at all, I'm blue already, might as well play F Blues or All
Blues, or Green And Blue, because I'm already fed up with scanning
this, need a lot of encouragement because I'm only on page 50 and
already I feel like the scanning job is getting worse, might as label
it something other than Kind of Blue, might as well name it The
Tragity of How Kind of Blue Slowly Decreased The Scanning Level On
K1000, from 95.5 to 40.1 and below, need I screech any more double G's
via my trumpet? I might as well just restart the whole thing, oh
brutal this is.