[bksvol-discuss] Re: Killers Wake by Bernard Cornwell -- Sorry, had tonuke it

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 17:05:06 -0500

Pam,  I see the origin of the misunderstanding.  This discussion is about
missing pages.  The problem was that as page numbers were badly corrupted
in the critical section of the book,  it was impossible to determine
exactly where the problem was.

Guido

Guido D. Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my weekly Accessibility WebLog at:
http://www-3.ibm.com/able/weblog/corona_weblog.html

Pam Quinn <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
06/14/2004 04:22 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Killers Wake by Bernard Cornwell -- Sorry,  had to
nuke it

If pages are missing, and I'm not speaking of blank pages here, but
pages from the text, then obviously it should be rejected. But the
vast majority of us will not, and have been told not to reject books
due to lack of page numbers or inaccurate page numbers. I thought it
said that books in the daisy format were repaginated anyway. Anyway,
you're doing fine I'm sure. Just keep doing what you're doing.

Pam