[bksvol-discuss] Kids books and talking about submissions

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 15:03:15 -0400

hey when I was in college, smile, I found that after reading all the text
books that were required, I found it really nice to sit down with a kids
book to read.  They require a lot less thought and attention than "An
Introduction to time and Astronomy" and are a lot easier to decode, smile.

Kids books rule no matter what age you are.  Hence the popularity of the
Harry Potter series.

I post what I am submitting as this way people know what will be coming and
someone can let me know if they have a copy of the same book or what not.
Plus it tells whoever has the book that I am the submitter so they can ask
questions or request pages or the like to make it great.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com