[bksvol-discuss] Kickoff of Romance Book Club

  • From: "Susan" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 06:53:54 -0600

JOIN GRACE AND ME

For: Kickoff Of The Romance Book Club

When: Tonight 6 P.M. Pacific, 7 Mountain, 8 Central, 9 Eastern and Wednesday
GMT 02:00.

What: We'll explore the romance genre and decide what book we'd like to read
together. All are welcome.

Who: Grace Pires Email.
silvara@xxxxxxx

Susan Lumpkin Email.
slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Where: Just point your web browser to the following address:
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs7867a2369e0e

If you've never visited our community room, you will be asked to download a
small and completely safe program that will let you hear and talk to others
in the room. Once it's running, just put your name in the first box and
leave the password box empty. I'll be in the room at least half an hour
early in case anyone wants to test their microphone or learn how to use text
chat. See you there!

Susan Lumpkin