[bksvol-discuss] Re: Keystrokes

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 00:38:57 -0500

I did spend thirty years of my working life in marketing, marketing research and reaching out to consumers. I guess it shows. Thanks for the praise. We may have to put this together ourselves rather than wait for bookshare to do it officially. I suspect they may have quite enough to do just now. (grin)

E.

At 11:40 PM 2/8/2009, you wrote:
Hmm. Actually, I like that idea. It would help kids get involved, and it
would help us reach out to more students too. I like it.

Monica Willyard