[bksvol-discuss] Re: Keystrokes

  • From: chatter8712@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 07:14:15 -0500

I'd be ineterested in persuing it, yes. I also have connections with
Main Menu at ACB Radio (I'm their webmaster and a contributer, and I'm
friends with the host and executive producer) so maybe some tutorials
for the new bookshare could be pushed through that channel as well.

On 2/9/09, E. <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Fifteen counts. (grin) Want to help with the possible seminar idea?
>
> E.
>
> At 06:26 AM 2/9/2009, you wrote:
>>I'm a kid (does 15 count), and I can use the site just fine. Didn't
>>even attend any of the introductory seminars (because I missed them,
>>pretty much. *smile*)

-Shane
Website: http://www.blind-geek.com
AIM: inhaddict