[bksvol-discuss] Re: Keyboards.

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 00:43:46 -0800

Hi, I have a Kensington keyboard which has no frills whatsoever. It doesn't
weigh much and the keys are a little closer together than the Logitech ones.
Another thing is the backslash key is between the slash and shift keys on
the first row of keys above the spacebar. It took a bit of getting used to.
I'd prefer it somewhere else. So far it is working great. Regards and happy
keyboard hunting, Kim.

  _____