[bksvol-discuss] Re: Keyboard Combination for Add to Word List in Kurzweil

  • From: The Pardees <fpardee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 17:49:24 -0500

In rank spelling control a will add the word to the word list.

At 05:27 PM 2/14/05, you wrote:

If I knew the answer to your question at one time I have forgotten it, but I
can give you a more universally useful hotkey.  Anywhere in Kurzweil you can
press the f1 key and get some help.  The help information includes the
hotkey for the currently highlighted control or menu item.  That means you
can tab through the ranked spelling dialog until you reach the button for
adding a word to the dictionary and hit f1, which will tell you the hotkey
you'll want to remember for use in the future.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity/