[bksvol-discuss] Re: Keeping books a long time

  • From: Amber Wallenstein <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 08:14:28 -0400

Hi Valerie:
Actually these are just novels.  The proofers have not been in touch with me to
let me know what was going on.  One of them is extremely long, over a thousand
pages, but still... I don't mind if the proofer emails me, as you did, to let
me know the status of the book, but to have them sitting there is hard,
especially since I'm dying to read them.  I would even appreciate them being
rejected, with notes as to how I could improve my scan, or for me to  rescan
the book again.
Amber
"The minute you choose to do what you really want to do, it's a different kind
of life." —
buckminster fuller