[bksvol-discuss] Re: Keeping The List Open To Searches

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 18:49:28 -0500

I can think of instances where, in order to answer a volunteer's question,
people have gotten an archived message with a great explanation of the
problem and reposted it.  This saved someone having to write out a new
explanation.  Those archives are useful.

When Marissa was the volunteer coordinator she used to remind us that our
messages were archived, when arguments got out of hand.

Sue S.