[bksvol-discuss] Re: Katharine Kerr books

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 17:25:09 -0400

Hi Kim, I didn't list the anthologies for the author, sorry. But I don't
think any of those are in the Bookshare collection.

I know in the past Carrie used to take donations of books, run them through
the high speed scanner and then put them on step 1 (the books needing
proofread) for any volunteer to process. I don't know how this process works
now. I know that many of the books done in house are also proofed in house
or through the outsourcers. But I don't know why it couldn't be done the way
Carrie used to do it. Their high speed scanner is very accurate and the
books often need very little work.

The anthologies and short stories are:

Weird Tales from Shakespeare (1994) (with Martin H Greenberg)
Enchanted Forests (1995)
The Shimmering Door (1996) (with Martin H Greenberg)
Sorceries (1997)
Witch Fantastic (1994)
The Year's Best Science Fiction Twelfth Annual Collection (1995)
Return to Avalon (1996)
Asylum (1994)
 Giant Trouble (1994)
 The Wellspring (1995)

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Miss Julia Hits the Road by Ann B. Ross