[bksvol-discuss] Re: Karin Slaughter book requested by a member: (a thriller)

  • From: Denise Thompson <deniset@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 00:04:18 -0700

That's really strange, I would have sworn that Kisscut was already in the collection. I thought this is where I read it from, but I checked and it doesn't seem to be.

Denise

At 07:49 PM 7/7/2010, you wrote:
Kisscut, by Karin Slaughter, book #2 in the Grant County series has been requested by a member and I added it today to the fiction wish list (in the ist of books alphabetical by title).

Cindy

Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and books-being-scanned list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Books+Being+Scanned+List