[bksvol-discuss] Re: Kaitlyn, page breaks

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 13:34:33 -0400 (EDT)

The symbol is a ed sign followed by a f, for "formfeed".  I have them
displaying on my display.  And if you back up over the page break indicator
it says "new page".

On the QT model, we put in new page breaks by control plus N.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com