[bksvol-discuss] Re: Kaitlyn, page breaks

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 12:55:06 -0700

HI Tom,

I saw the post but didn't really get a chance to look at it. I have a few
books in my reading queue so trying to get them completed before I move on
to anything else.

Kaitlyn :)

Kaitlyn
Healing Practitioner
"The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life, which is required to
be exchanged for it immediately or in the long run."
Henry Thoreau