[bksvol-discuss] Re: K1000 settings question

  • From: "My Nickels Worth" <lavendar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 14:38:16 -0500

Ok, thanks!  I'll keep this in mind.

Cait

-----Original Message-----
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mayrie ReNae
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 5:03 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: K1000 settings question

Hi Cait!

        I wouldn't ignore headers.  Generally those contain page numbers,
which are important.  Also, if you ignore headers, you will likely strip
chapter headings too.  Also, headers not being present on a page are often
the only indication of where a chapter heading should go, especially when
chapter headings are just numerals which often don't scan at all.  I
wouldn't ignore headers.  Just my opinion.

Mayrie