[bksvol-discuss] Re: K1000, rtf, and images from Word

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 18:51:58 -0700 (PDT)

Monica C,

About all we can do with pictures at this point is to
describe them. Sometimes theillustrate the story with
out actually adding anything towhat's gong on, but
sometimes they actually add to the story. In the
latter case especially, I try to describe them in as
much detail as possible. In textbooks and a great many
non-fiction books, the captions under the pictures are
self-explanatory and that's all that's necessary. As
of now, there seems to be no way to get pictures to
reamin visible in books, as fas as I know.

Cindy