[bksvol-discuss] Re: K1000 and editing .rtf files question

  • From: "Caitlyn and Nicky" <lavendar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 15:22:48 -0400

Hi,

I'm using version 11 of K1000.  Is this split long pages option in the
converstion menu/options for .txt or .rtf files?
 I'm ok with bouncing back and forth between formats, problem is, I know
just enough in both K1000 and Word to be dangerous, but I am slightly more
familiar with K1000 then with Word.  What you said about checking the number
of pages in both programs before submitting the final edited book makes
perfect sense, though, and I'll have a look around and change that one
setting if I can find it.

Cait