[bksvol-discuss] K1000 and editing .rtf files question

  • From: "Caitlyn and Nicky" <lavendar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 10:56:13 -0400

Hi Everybody,

I am trying to edit a book using K1000.  This particular book has a *ton* of
useless blank pages which I am attempting to get rid of.  It also has some
scanner extra chacters which I am editing out.  I've read through a lot of
this book and made the changes I want to make, and saved the file every time
I made a change(paranoid, maybe??).. When I opened the file today, none of
the changes "stuck".  Would it be better to do .rtf files in Word, or would
it be better to convert the m to a .kes file, edit them, then convert back
to .rtf?  Further, is there a way to trun formatting info on in K1000 so I
could delete things like hard page breaks, etc, rather then hitting the
"delete page xxx" key?

Thanks!

Caitlyn