[bksvol-discuss] Re: K1000 and RTF Files

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 19:32:11 -0400

UYou can open a rtf in k1000 just as you would any other file. You can use the apply corrections choice and the rank spelling choice on any rtf files.
Those choices are found under the tools option.

Remember to do one thing before you use rank spelling. Go to spell checker and make sure the k1000 ignors capitalized words. Once you change that setting, rank spelling will also ignore capitalized words which will cut down a lot on words rank spelling does not recognize.

Keep asking questions.  Great program.  Glad you have the demo.

E.

At 07:15 PM 6/16/2006, you wrote:

Hi. I now have a 30-day demo of K1000. I've been playing with it all day and have a question. Actually, I have a ton of questions, but this is the important one. Can I edit an rtf file inside of k1000? If so, do I need to do some sort of save as or convert process when saving the edited file? I'm under the impression that K1000 converts the rtf to a kes format while I edit it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.