[bksvol-discuss] Re: K1000 Sped Way Up

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 16:52:30 -0400

Hi, Evan, and wonderful! It's been a long, long time since I did a defrag,
too...until this morning. I finally remembered to do one, since I'd been
thinking about doing one for a while now but kept forgetting, and it's
amazing what that can do to your system speed! <smile> I'm glad it's working
properly for you now. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Skype: mercy0421 Please contact me if I may not recognize your contact info