[bksvol-discuss] Re: K1000 Slowing Way Down

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 13:41:47 -0400

Hi, Evan. I can't help, unfortunately, but I do have K1000 and I can say
this is certainly not normal! Hopefully someone else will have some
suggestions because that would drive me crazy, too. Good luck. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Skype: mercy0421 Please contact me if I may not recognize your contact info