[bksvol-discuss] Re: K 1000 version 11 very sluggish

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 10:40:17 -0700

HI Shelley,

I am running 11.01  now and haven't seen this over all. There are some books
I have scanned with 11 using my Opticbook, that took longer to recognize. Is
this where you are seeing the slowness?

Katie Hill
You can learn a lot if you are humble enough to listen.
Lynn Lewis Warren
Email: Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx