[bksvol-discuss] Juvenile book submitted

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 01:01:06 -0700 (PDT)

I've just submitted a book entitled The World's Best
"True" Ghost Stories.  I don't know what happened to
it or whom I was helping with it quite some time ago.
I've asked here two or three times and no one has
replied, and the book wasn't in the collection or on
the download list or on Marissa's List, so I decided
to validate it and submit it. I hope whoever either
scanned it or validated it isn't upset. Maybe whoever
it was was validating it and decided to reject it,
although that doesn't make much sense, because the
original book was only missing page breaks and
numbers.

Anyway, it's on the download list now. It's
recommended for kids aged 9 - 15, if I remember
correctly from the library catalog. It should be an
easy validation, and it's interesting even for
grown-ups to read --and it's short.

http://mail.yahoo.com