[bksvol-discuss] Just submitted This Shining Land

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 22:26:39 -0500

Hi, all.

I've just submitted This Shining Land by Rosalind Laker to the checkout page
for someone's proofing pleasure. Below, you'll find the long synopsis, as well
as the comments for the proofreader.

Nordic beauty Johanna Ryen is scarcely more than a girl when the Germans invade
her home city of Oslo. In one terrifying night, her gentle life is shattered
and her innocence ends. Then she meets Steffen Larsen who ignites in her
feelings as fierce as the war raging around them. Risking everything, Johanna
joins Steffen in Norway's Resistance and enters a dangerous double life.

Comments:
Rank spelling was 99.98 percent. Page breaks have been protected, and headers
stripped. Chapter headings are in tact, and most page numbers exist, although
the proofreader might need to add a few that didn't scan. MDashes and tab
symbols have been removed. If you have questions, please contact
solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx

Happy proofing.

Solstice Singer
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, join me, each Wednesday evening from
7-10 eastern, for The Eclectic Collection: a Celebration of Women In Music.
Point your media player to:
http://mojoradio.us:9090