[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just submitted: Thigh High by Christina Dodd

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 00:26:45 -0700 (PDT)

I took this book, since no one else has, and Vivian said it's on the wish list,
though it's not on the most recent wish list, and  the  wish list challenge may
be over. But I may have taken it too soon, i.e. before anyone else had a chance
to take it. If someone else wants it post here or let me know directly and I'll
release it and if I can add a "Hold for" to the title I will. Vivian's scans
are excellent (as she designated) and she is very easy to contact if a proofer
has any questions and replis asap.
Cindy