[bksvol-discuss] Just submitted: The Lake of Tears

  • From: "Satauna Howery" <sthowery@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 21:39:07 -0400

I've just submitted The Lake of Tears, the second in the Deltora Quest
series by Emily Rodda.  The first book, The Forests of Silence, is already
in the collection.  It's a terrific series for kids and adults! Our whole
family sat and read it together.
Synopsis:
Lief, Barda, and their unpredictable new companion Jasmine are on an urgent
mission to find the seven stones from the magic Belt of Deltora. The golden
topaz has already been found. But only when all the stones have been
restored to the Belt can their land be freed from the dark power of the evil
Shadow
Lord. To find the second stone, Lief, Barda, and Jasmine must travel through
territory ruled by the monster-sorceress Thaegan and overcome their biggest
challenge yet--the hideous guardian of the enchanted Lake of Tears!

Happy validating!
Satauna