[bksvol-discuss] Just submitted Scribbler Of Dreams

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 00:56:40 -0500

Hi, everyone! I just submitted a young-adult novel called Scribbler Of Dreams,
written by Mary E. Pearson.  Should be a great read and an easy validation for
someone.  What I was able to scan from the back cover was a little sketchy, but
here's what it said:
Seventeen-year-old Kaitlin Malone was born to hate the Crutchfields. The hatred
her family has harbored for generations is the one thing she can count on--and
the very thing she believes will sustain her now that her father has been
imprisoned for murdering Robert Crutchfield. But then Kaitlin stumbles on a
rare opportunity to walk in the "enemies' shoes" and what she discovers rocks
the foundation of her entire world.

Just to add to what's on the back cover, Kaitlin falls for a Crutchfield boy
and hides her identity from him, weaving a tangled web of deception.  Enjoy!

Jana

For information about Jana's music ministry, visit her web site at
http://janajackson.com/
Or find her on MySpace at
http://myspace.com/janajacksonministries