[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just submitted My Proofing Of Love Takes Wing book 7 in the popular Love Comes Softly Series turned into movies

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 14:56:40 -0700

Hi Chela,

        You need to go to the "book history" page to see the e-mail address
if it was in the submitter's original comments.

        To find the "book history" page, use the link for the title of the
book either on the "check out a book" page or on your "checked out books"
page, wherever the book is at the time.  Below all of the book information a
little below, is a link for book history.  Use that link and look around.
You'll have to read pretty patiently and thoroughly.  It's kind  of a
strange page.

Mayrie

book 7 in the popular Love Comes Softly Series turned into movies

funny thing is I just received word I have to reproof it again, sigh! I
never saw her email address.