[bksvol-discuss] Just submitted "Mercy"

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 09:15:29 -0800

Hi Gang,

I just submitted Mercy by Julie Garwood. It's about 400 pages and is quite clean. I did a rank spell check and deleted all the headers and put a blank line between the page number and the top line of the page. It's a real thriller but as you probably know the two lovers got together finally and lived happily ever after.
Happy validating.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California