[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just submitted Kiss of Fire by Deborah Cooke

  • From: "Denise Wagner" <denisecwagner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 19:26:11 -0400

Oh -- I forgot to mention -- Bookshare had suggested this be marked adult
content, and marked it as such and I couldn't change it, but when the upload
was complete the summary did not have it listed as adult content.  I haven't
read it, only scanned, so I'm not sure which way it should go.

Denise

  _____