[bksvol-discuss] Just submitted: Having your baby with a nurse-midwife

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 23:03:39 -0400

One  from the treasure chest. Enjoy.
Having your baby with a nurse-midwife.
Studies have shown that countries who employ nurse-midwives have an extremely
low infant mortality rate.  This book explores nurse-midwives and the services
they provide in a variety of environments.  Home births, birthing centers and
having your baby in a hospital with a nurse-midwife in attendance are explored
with pros and cons of each.  Insurance costs, pre-existing health conditions,
political and financial considerations and state-by-state licensing regulations
are also explored in detail so one can make the best decision for themselves
and their new babies.
Enjoy.
Amber
Book blog: