[bksvol-discuss] Just submitted: Emerald City Blues

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 20:19:45 -0500

ISBN: = 1-883061-09-1
Title: =
Emerald City Blues
Author(s): = Jean Stewart
Publisher: = Rising Tide Press
Copyright Date: = 1996
Copyrighted By: = Jean Stewart
Brief Synopsis: = When the comfortable yuppie world of Chris Olson and Jenifer
Hart collides with the desperate lives of Reb and Flynn, two lesbian runaways
struggling to survive on the streets of Seattle, the forcast is trouble. A
gritty, enormously readable novel of contemporary lesbigay life which raises
real questions about the meaning of family and community, and about the walls
we construct. A celebration of the healing powers of love.
Long Synopsis: = When the comfortable yuppie world of Chris Olson and Jenifer
Hart collides with the desperate lives of Reb and Flynn, two lesbian runaways
struggling to survive on the streets of Seattle, the forcast is trouble. A
gritty, enormously readable novel of contemporary lesbigay life which raises
real questions about the meaning of family and community, and about the walls
we construct. A celebration of the healing powers of love.
Comments: = email amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx with questions.
Adult content: = No
Language: = English US
Book Quality: = EXCELLENT
Categories: = Literature and Fiction, Gay and Lesbian