[bksvol-discuss] Just submitted 4 books

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 23:26:37 -0400

Just submitted four books.

The Black Stallion Challenged
By Walter Farley, we are three books away from having the whole collection
up there on bookshare.  Read through this one, fixed all errors I could
find, one problem however, is the numbering of the chapters.  I lost track
near the end of the book and well, misnumbered the chapters, so that needs
corrected, sigh.  But besides that it is a perfect scan, with some slang,
and names, so the rating is better than it thinks.

Bow Wow Meow Meow It's Rhyming Cats and Dogs

Kids book about cats and dogs in poetry.  cute easy validation.

Biblical Ethics and Homosexuality Listening to the Scriptures.
Discusses the great debate of Christianity and homosexuality, but in a nice
balanced view.  I did not finish reading this one.  Too many books not
enough time.

Smile.

Flight from a Firing Wall
Baynard kendrick

This is not a Duncan Mac-Lain mystery, though some of those are coming,
smile.  It is about the Cuban Underground trying to overthrow Castro.  Good
book, read about half of it, so.... there aren't any funky columns or stuff.
Just Junk characters to remove and Headers to naturalize.  There is a lot of
Spanish in the book and some of the accents and punctuations were well
messed up.

But there they are.

I am currently Editing

Tuesdays with Morrie
The Blood Bay Colt
Out of Control

And when they are done will be uploaded.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com
Never let mistakes or wrong directions, of which every man falls
into many, discourage you.  There is precious instruction to be
got by finding where we were wrong.

      -- Thomas Carlyle