[bksvol-discuss] Just submitted

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 02:26:49 -0500

Hi, all.

I've just submitted Sand Daughter by Sarah Bryant. Here are the long synopsis,
as well as the comments I placed in the book history.

Long Synopsis:
"An epic filled with emotion and rich with atmosphere" (Historical Novel
Society) from the author of The Other Eden. Khalidah faces an arranged marriage
at the behest of her father, a Bedouin Clan chief. But when a mysterious
stranger named Sulayman reveals the machinations behind her pending union, she
suddenly finds herself a pawn in a deadly plot involving her own feuding tribe
and the powerful Templar Knights. Faced with certain death, Khalidah runs away
with Sulayman, a man she barely knows. Their journey, and the desire that grows
between them, will thrust Khalidah toward unimaginable adventure, and the
echoes of a past that somehow connect her to the Jinn-the mysterious Afghan
warriors who may hold the key to the coming battle for the Holy Land.

Comments:
Rank spelling is 99.5 percent. There are lots of proper nouns and Arabic words
here. I had a sighted person check them against the print book, and they are
correct. Headers have been stripped, and page breaks protected. Page numbers do
need to be added though. Bookshare marks this as adult content, but it
shouldn't be. So, if the proofreader will remove the designation, I would
appreciate it. Contact solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx with questions, should you have
any.