[bksvol-discuss] Just submitted

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 17:43:12 -0500

Hi, all.

I've just submitted a young adult book called Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth
Scott. It's approximately 160 pages, but very intense. Page breaks have been
protected, and headers stripped. Page numbers are at the bottom of all pages.
Kurzy gave this a 99.97 rating.

If you have questions, contact me at:
solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx

Here's the synopsis:

Once upon a time, I was a little girl who disappeared.Once upon a time, my name
was not Alice.Once upon a time, I didn't know how lucky I was.When Alice was
ten, Ray took her away from her family, her friends -- her life. She learned to
give up all power, to endure all pain. She waited for the nightmare to be
over.Now Alice is fifteen and Ray still has her, but he speaks more and more of
her death. He does not know it is what she longs for. She does not know he has
something more terrifying than death in mind for her.This is Alice's story. It
is one you have never heard, and one you will never, ever forget.

Enjoy.
"The different among us tell our stories because we are all only human and so
much need a witness to the truth,"
Claudia Bepko