[bksvol-discuss] Just submitted

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 23:04:40 -0500

Hi, all.

I've just submitted Privilege by Kate Brian. It's a prequel to her "Private
series". Those books are already on bookshare, but this one wasn't, so I
figured I'd submit. Kurzy gave it a 99.99 rating. Page breaks have been
protected, and headers stripped. Page numbers are all present and accounted
for. This really should be an easy proofread for someone.

If you have questions, contact:
solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx

Here's the synopsis:

ARIANA OSGOOD ruled exclusive Easton Academy-until she was arrested for
murdering Thomas Pearson. She's spent the past two years at the Brenda I.
Trumbull
Correctional Facility for Women plotting her escape and is determined to get a
second chance at the glamorous life she left behind. And Ariana will do
anything to get her way.... From the author of the bestselling PRIVATE novels
comes a new series about the dark world of wealth, secrets, and PRIVILEGE.

Happy proofing.
"The different among us tell our stories because we are all only human and so
much need a witness to the truth,"
Claudia Bepko