[bksvol-discuss] Just submitted

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 10:34:21 -0600

I have just submitted Summer's Child by Luanne Rice to step one. Summer of
Roses, which is its sequel, is already in the collection.

This got a 99.7 rating from kurzy. Page breaks have been stripped, and I did my
best with headers, although some might have been missed along the way. It was
one of those paperbacks with very strange fonts.

As always, if you have questions, please contact:
solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx

Here's the synops:

On the first day of summer, Mara Jameson went out to water her garden-and was
never seen again. Years after her disappearance, no one could forget the
expectant mother whose glowing smile had captured the heart of everyone who'd
known her: Maeve Jameson, still mourning the loss of a granddaughter she had
struggled to protect.. .Patrick Murphy, a dogged police detective obsessed with
a vanished woman...and Lily Malone. drawn to the rugged beauty of the Nova
Scotia coast and its promise of a new life.

Here Lily hopes to raise her nine-year-old daughter. Rose, far from the pain
and loss of the past. Here she will meet a gifted scientist, Liam Neill, whose
life is on a similar trajectory from heartbreak to hope. And before the season
is over. Lily will find the magic that exists in people we love the best., the
everyday miracles that can make the extraordinary happen anywhere.

Happy validating, everyone!

Shannon

Who can heal, but one who has healed herself?
Who can know, but one who has asked and sought?
Who can lead, but one who has traveled the way?
--ancient French proverb