[bksvol-discuss] Just submitted

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 23:25:35 -0500

I just submitted LIFE IN THE WORD DEVOTIONAL by Joyce Meyer. If anyone is interested in validating it, it should be an easy one. I read the book completely through, and I think I protected all the devotional headings, unless I inadvertently missed some. Otherwise, it should be easy. The synopsis is below from the book jacket: In her warm personal style, Joyce Meyer encourages and shows us how to strengthen the quality of our lives. She begins with one of the most basic truths that all Christians, young or seasoned, must learn and remember - God loves us and has designed only the best for each of us. In this exquisite edition, you will find over 100 devotions, each one with a specially selected Scripture and practical application. Nourish your spirit and feed your soul as you ponder topics such as:

Birthing Your Dreams and Visions
Understanding Your Emotions
The Price of Peace
Confidence and Determination
Celebrating Life
If you are thirsting for more of God, quench that thirst with the LIFE IN THE
WORD DEVOTIONAL!
Julie Morales
I sell Avon, All Mixed Up gourmet mixes and candles and other scents from Scentsational Delights. Ask me for more specific information if you're interested! Check out my blog at themoralesfamilyblog.blogspot.com
Currently in Winchester Regional, Virginia Partly Cloudy, 32°F Wind:NW-320° at
3mph
PROFESSOR:  Someone who talks in someone else's sleep.