[bksvol-discuss] Just submitted

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 01:38:49 -0500

I just submitted Why Am I Afraid to Tell You Who I Am? by John Powell. The
Barnes & Noble annotation is below, since the book jacket really didn't tell
anything about the book. I did not use this as the synopsis, but thought I'd
paste it here for anyone who thinks they might be interested. There are a lot
of photos, and they had captions, but they were in calligraphy, so they didn't
scan well. There were a few that did scan, and I left those in, but the rest I
cut out. They're not imperative to the understanding of the book, but where
they did scan well, I didn't bother them. That's why there are so many blank
pages. Nothing is missing and I made pretty sure of that before submitting.
Anyway, the annotation is below:
Why Am I Afraid to Tell You Who I Am?: Insights into Personal Growth

ANNOTATION
A classic on communication, trust, and love. Shows how to grow in self-esteem
and self-confidence.
Julie Morales
To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you need to be in their lives
today. -- Unknown
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx