[bksvol-discuss] Just submitted

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 15:26:19 -0700

Hello Everyone,

I have just submitted "Go Fetch!" By David Cody Weiss, Bobbi J.G. Weiss, the thirteenth in the Sabrina The Teenage Witch Series. All pages present as well as copyright info, rtf format, spell check done, and headers removed. Ought to be an easy validation. Below I'll include the synopsis from the back of the book. Happy reading!

Peace,

Mayrie

Gotham, one of Salem's friends from his pre catnip days, drops by the Spellman linen closet carrying a gift in his mouth. Gotham has stolen the Boot, a magic talisman that could finally fulfill Salem's dreams of world domination. The only problem? As Gotham escaped Drell's treasure room, he triggered an antitheft device that turned him into a sheepdog!

Now Gotham and Salem are on the lam, racing through
uncharted areas of the Other Realm and trying to avoid
the detective Drell has hired to sniff them out. Can
Sabrina find Salem and prove his innocence to the
bloodhound...or will Salem be spending the next century
as something even more embarrassing than a cat?