[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just submitted

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 18:23:02 -0700

Hi Monica,

Thanks for indirectly reminding me to check to see what's already available on BookShare. I have just scanned "Genealogy Of Murder," which is no hardship as I intend to read it. I also have "The Thursday Club," also a Deb Ralston mystery and the last. I checked, and it isn't on BookShare yet, so I'll submit that when I've scanned and cleaned it up. Last I remember, "Genealogy Of Murder" wasn't available, so I'm glad you reminded me to look. I usually check those very important things, but had forgotten before scanning "Genealogy Of Murder. And By the way, in your opinion, or anyone else's, should I resubmit that particular book as a BSO, or is the copy that's available okay? I'm going to fixit up for myself anyway, so it would be no hardship. "

Peace,

Mayrie

At 12:00 PM 10/12/2006, you wrote:
Hi, Mayrie. Before you scan any further Deb Ralston books, I think books 10 and 11 are already on the site. The Bird Cage and Geneology Of Murder, I think. Titles are a bit blurry in my head right now. I saw them both on the site, but they are in good rather than excellent condition and have some rather obvious scannos. Whoever validated them apparently didn't do any spellchecking on them. Maybe I will see if Gustavo will let me work on them and revalidate them in a cleaner form. Or maybe I will end up scanning them and submitting them as BSO submissions. It's such a good series of books that my deranged perfectionist self takes over. (grin)

Monica Willyard