[bksvol-discuss] Just submitted

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 10:07:30 -0500

I just sibmitted Skinny Women are Evil: Notes on a Big Girl in a Small-minded
World by Mo'nique and Sherri McGee.
Mo'nique was a chubby child and now is proud of her big size.  She has been on
several TV shows and in several movies.  She also does stand-up commedy, and so
much more!  In this honest memoir, Mo'nique tells why being FAT is good, why
men love FAT women, and she encourages FAT women that they too can look good in
fashions.  Often funny but ultimately touching, this book is a must read.
There are the comments I put in the comments field...
this is a paper-back edition of the book.  I think I got all of the dots out of
the middle of words and all of the run together words.  Also, there are a lot
of words in all caps, such as FAT and BIG.   there is a lot of cursing in this
book but I don't feel comfortable giving this an adult rating.  Please use your
best judgement on this.
Enjoy!
Amber