[bksvol-discuss] Just submitted

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 19:59:55 -0400

Hi. A friend, Jalil Mortazavi, is an Iranian-American commentator. He's written a book called WHAT I LEARNED IN AMERICA. Lots of wordplay, and showing his confusion with the language, as well as some of the articles he's written. He sent me the book so it could go on Bookshare. It should be an easy validation.

Mickey Prahin
check out this exciting business opportunity and it's totally free!!!
http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/4941
e-mail micka@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 614-670-4011
Windows Live Messenger: micka@xxxxxxxxxx